ONLINE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS - EN
The terms used in the Terms and Conditions mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person but for which the specific provisions grant legal capacity, and which places an Order in the Store;
2. Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
3. Terms and Conditions - these Terms and Conditions for the provision of electronic services as part of the Healthy Supplements Zone Suwald Sp.j. online store;
4. Online Store (Store) - a website available at decobc.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
5. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between decobc.com and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
7. Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
8. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
9. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Goods.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions define the rules for using the online store available at decobc.com
2. These Terms and Conditions are the regulations referred to in Art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3.The decobc.com online store, operating at decobc.com, is run by Healthy Supplements Zone Suwald Sp.j., 59-700, Bolesławiec, NIP: 6121872334, REGON: 387520751, e-mail: [email protected] .
Registered in the National Court Register, KRS number: 0000869281, kept by the minister responsible for economy.
4. These Terms and Conditions specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using the account as part of the online store;
- the terms and conditions for submitting Orders via electronic means as part of the online store;
- the rules for concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. Using the online store is possible provided that the IT system used by the customer meets the following minimum technical requirements: Having a computer or other electronic device with access to the Internet, Internet connection, Internet browser, Active electronic mail address (e-mail address).
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should, on his own, gain access to a computer station or terminal device with Internet access.
7. In accordance with applicable law, decobc.com reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons over the age of 18. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the main page of decobc.com and download it and print it out. "
9. The decobc.com online store does not sell products that require the buyer to reach the age of majority.
III. CONDITIONS OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
1. Registration in the Online Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registering in the Store, after reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store's websites.
The condition for registration is to agree to the content of the Terms and Conditions and to provide personal data marked as mandatory.
Decobc.com may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, and may limit his access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, in the event of a breach of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer, and in particular when the Customer:
- during registration in the online store, he provided untrue, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties,
- has infringed the personal rights of third parties via the online store, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- will commit other behaviors that will be considered by decobc.com to be inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harming the good name of decobc.com.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent on the Internet by unauthorized persons.
3. The customer is obliged in particular:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- to using the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- to refraining from taking actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- to using the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for decobc.com,
- to use of any content contained in the Online Store for personal use only,
- to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
IV. PROCEDURE FOR CONCLUDING A SALES AGREEMENT
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the decobc.com website, choose producst you want to purchase, take further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
2. The selection of the ordered Goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. While placing the Order - until the button confirming the Order placement is pressed - the Customer may modify the entered data and the selection of the Goods. To do this, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
4. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among others a description of the selected goods or services, the total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Terms and Conditions, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's website constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code. Finalizing the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with decobc.com, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
The contract is treated as concluded when the Customer's Order enters the IT system of the Online Store, provided that the Order complies with the Terms and Conditions. After concluding the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all the essential elements of the Order.
7. The sales contract is concluded in Polish and English, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
2. The delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out via:
- Polish Post
- DPD or Inpost Courier Company
- Parcel lockers
- Orlen Paczka
- DPD, Inpost: 1-2 business days
- Orlen Paczka: 3-10 business days
- Pocztex 48 courier: 2-4 business days
- standard unregistered letter: 3-30 business days
- priority unregistered letter: 3-30 business days
- standard registered letter: 3-20 business days
- Priority registered letter: 3-20 business days
The shipping price list is available in the "Shipping Prices" tab.
Link: ……………………………………………… ..
Cash on delivery has an additional fee that ranges from two to four zlotys depending on the method of delivery.
In addition, the delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
Orders are shipped on business days from Monday to Friday.
Time of order fulfillment, i.e. shipment of goods: All orders are shipped within 24 hours from the time of placing the order. Orders placed before 2 p.m. will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 2 p.m. will be shipped on the next business day. If the order was placed on the day preceding a non-working day or on a non-working day (Saturday, Sunday, public holidays), the order fulfillment time is extended by the number of non-working days.
Customers can access these Terms and Conditions at any time via the link on the main page of decobc.com, download it and print it out.
Consolidation, protection and sharing of order data and General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) takes place via e-mail. You can view previous orders in your account, after logging in.
VI. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and include all components, including VAT (with the amount of the VAT rate), custom duty fees and all other components.
2. The customer has the option to pay the amount for the order:
- by bank transfer
- cash on delivery
- payment via the Przelewy24 system
- payment via the PayPal system
Your credit card will be charged at the time of placing the order.
3. When paying by bank transfer, the payment date is indefinite.
VII. THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you, acquires physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform the shop (decobc.com [email protected], Phone: +48 668 207 098) about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To keep the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
All goods offered in the store are also covered by the warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
In accordance with applicable regulations, returns of goods purchased by companies are not accepted.
Consequences of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which we received the returned goods. We will refund the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of this reimbursement.
Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT FORM
(this form should be completed and returned only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- Recipient: Healthy Supplements Zone Suwald Sp.j., ul. Chopina 19, 59-700, Bolesławiec, NIP: 6121872334, REGON: 387520751, email: [email protected].
- I / We (*) hereby inform about my / our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items (*) contract for the delivery of the following items (*) contract for specific work consisting in the performance of the following service (*) / for the provision of the following service (*)
- Date of conclusion of the contract (*) / receipt (*)
- Name and surname of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if the form is sent in paper version)
(*) Strike out if not applicable.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal.
The right to withdraw from the contract by the consumer is excluded in the case of:
- a contract in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
- a contract where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- a contract where the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
- an agreement where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- a contract where the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items;
- a contract in which the consumer has expressly requested the entrepreneur to come to him for urgent repairs or maintenance. If the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or items.
VIII. COMPLAINTS ABOUT GOODS
1. Decobc.com as the seller is liable to the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code, in particular in Art. 556 and art. 556  -556  of the Civil Code.
2. Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law or under these Terms and Conditions should be sent to the following address: Healthy Supplements Zone Suwald Sp.j., Chopina 19, 59-700, Bolesławiec, [email protected]. Decobc.com undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
Decobc.com is not the manufacturer of the Goods, but all Goods available in the Store are covered by the decobc.com warranty as a seller. decobc.com is liable under the warranty for the sold Goods under the terms and for the period specified in the warranty card. The manufacturer may be independently liable under the warranty for the sold Goods on the terms and for the period specified in the warranty card issued by the manufacturer. If the manufacturer's warranty document allows for such a possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly to an authorized service center whose address is included in the warranty card. All goods offered in the decobc.com store are new, original and free from defects.
IX. COMPLAINTS CONCERNING THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
1. Decobc.com takes steps to ensure that the Store operates correctly, to the extent that it results from the current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by customers within a reasonable time.
2. The customer is obliged to immediately notify decobc.com of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website.
3. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store may be reported by the Customer in writing to the following address: Healthy Supplements Zone Suwald Sp.j., Chopina 19, 59-700, Bolesławiec, [email protected]
4. In the complaint, the Customer should provide his name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of irregularities related to the functioning of the Store.
5. Decobc.com undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it was not possible, to inform the customer during this period when the complaint will be considered.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Settlement of any disputes arising between decobc.com and the customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, is subject to the competent courts in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between decobc.com and a customer who is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code of the Civil Code, is subject to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of decobc.com.
3. In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply. In the event of disputes, if the Consumer so wishes, they may use equivalent and lawful methods of pre-litigation or out-of-court dispute resolution, e.g. via the EU ODR online platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers / odr /. As a last resort, the matter is settled by a court having local and material jurisdiction.